Monday, September 14, 2009

Ghost Star Died

US actor, who had been battling pancreatic cancer for nearly two years, died with family at his side on Monday.

The actor had been starring in US TV show The Beast since being diagnosed with the disease. He had also planned to write a memoir with his wife.
Patrick Swayze was best-known for starring in Dirty Dancing and Ghost.
In January, the star admitted he might only have two years to live, but denied he was near death.
In a US TV interview, he admitted he was "scared" and "going through hell".
"Am I dying? Am I giving up? Am I on my death bed? Am I saying goodbye to people? No way," Swayze told TV interviewer Barbara Walters.

I keep dreaming of a future, a future with a long and healthy life, not lived in the shadow of cancer but in the light-
Patrick Swayze, January 2009 interview



No comments:

Post a Comment